Conveyor belt production

In April 1928, the Company lay the foundations for another building. Named Mechanics, this was a hall 200 metres in length and 130 metres wide. Construction was completed shortly before the end of 1928, and the site was put into operation in 1929. The building was used to assemble chassis and produce engines and gearboxes.

Additional info

File type: JPG
File size: 2 MB
Dimensions: 2704 × 1937 px
Published: 25. 7. 2019

Tags