Laurin & Klement ŠKODA 110 (1929)

Electric headlamps started appearing in cars in the 1920s as part of the standard configuration, as on this 1929 Laurin & Klement ŠKODA 110. Top-end luxury cars offered a (fairly primitive) solution for switching between low and high beam - the headlamps were fitted on a steel cross bar that was controlled with a special lever in the car.

Additional info

File type: JPG
File size: 8 MB
Dimensions: 7896 × 5264 px
Published: 6. 4. 2018

Tags