Conveyor belt production

The first step towards series production was a new four-storey body shop built in Mladá Boleslav. Completed in 1926, this new centre consisted of a storeroom in the basement, the production of wooden bodywork components on the ground floor, and upholstery and saddlery workshops on the first floor. On the second floor, wooden components were assembled to form whole car bodies, which were then metal-plated on the third floor and painted on the fourth.

Additional info

File type: JPG
File size: 2 MB
Dimensions: 2671 × 1972 px
Published: 25. 7. 2019

Tags