Factory from 1898

The first factory building, covering an area of 53 x 13 m, was completed in August 1898 next to the road between the towns of Mladá Boleslav and Kosmonosy. The workforce at the time comprised 32 labourers, plus six apprentices and three administrative staff.

Additional info

File type: JPG
File size: 2 MB
Dimensions: 3200 × 1800 px
Published: 15. 8. 2023
Related article: From bicycles to cars, or the first ten years of L&K