The first Laurin & Klement motorcycles were sold at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. Václav Klement traveled to cycling races to offer their participants a very special ride – hands on handlebars just like on an ordinary bicycle plus, as an innovation, a petrol engine! The first cars, including the famous Voituretta A, were sold at car exhibitions, and the brand soon started opening dealerships in the biggest cities of the Austro-Hungarian Empire - the first ones in Prague, Vienna and Budapest. New points of sale were gradually established also in smaller cities, such as the one in Teplice that is shown in the photograph from 1912.
L&K dealership, Teplice, 1912